Sign in to follow this  
mtantow

Add Content Automatically after every Post

mtantow    0
mtantow

Hi, I'd like to add some content (java script and other) automatically after every post that is published. How do I do this: box, banner, universal sidebar, full-width sidebar. I've tried all of them, but it was either all the way on the bottom (with white space between) or it didn't work. I am already using boxes and the universal sidebar. Reference: http://cloudtimes.org Thanks for your suggestions, Martin

mtantow    0
mtantow

Hi Adam, Thanks. Not sure if the hooks are for me. I thought I could do this easier with the Template Setup. Ideally I'd have a widget-TXT where I can enter several things: a banner, some java script, some text etc. Whatever I put, it comes right after the Single Post Content Or maybe I don't fully understand the hook concept?

timlinson    3
timlinson

You can do it that way if you want, but it just won't be as robust. Go to Appearance > Widgets and put your text widget in the "Content Sidebar" Then go back to Template Setup and select "Single Post Content Area" from the dropdown menu. Drag the Content Sidebar over to the active side and in the right order.