Sign in to follow this  
watersheds

Main/blog page sidebar

watersheds

I've currently got my main/blog page set to display two sidebars, one on each side - with the main feed in the middle. Originally, the 'Primary Sidebar' was above the 'Tertiary Sidebar' with both displaying widgets at 200px width to the right of the feed (640px main content area). The 'Secondary Sidebar' displayed widgets at 200px width to the right of the main feed. The Problem: http://www.thewildlifenews.com A few days ago the sidebars shifted on the main page of the site - the 'Secondary Sidebar" (what used to display as the left sidebar visually) displays directly below the blog feed rather than on left, as it did originally. The 'Primary Sidebar' and 'Tertiary Sidebar' both display on the left sidebar rather than to the right (visually) of main content area, as they did originally. I'm trying to figure out how to get the main content area (640px) framed by the two sidebars as they once were. Any help is much appreciated !

watersheds

Also, the background color for the footer has disappeared rendering the white text awkward. I have not idea why these elements changed

watersheds

problem resolved - apparently one of our authors tried to put CSS into the content of one of the posts - which threw off the layout. Once the CSS was removed from the post, the problem was resolved.