Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

google reader feeds listing

alisamski

Pagelines 1.3x Two problems. I want to add a list of shared articles from google reader. Tried plugins. Google Reader has built in javascript code that adds however bullets are outside of boxes. Example: Human Biotech Second... using List Category Posts. and my thumbnails are not working?

[catlist name=GLP numberposts=1 author=yes template=default excerpt=yes thumbnail=yes]

Any suggestions, or plugins that actually work. link

Kate

Hi Alisa, If the bullets are the only thing holding you up from using that, you could remove the bullets with some CSS.

alisamski

Yeah... I think I can live without bullets.. its the cleanest code for using google reader that I have found... and is supplied by google not a plug in.. I will also be getting rid of background I think on the boxes.. just kept it in to see where everything was... Any suggestions on that shortcode or else for the other box with thumbnail? Lots of questions... but need to post as a separate topic.

alisamski

The List Post is the box under the google... with the large typographic picture above excerpt... its suppose to look like the usual thumb with excerpt.

alisamski

Adding a separate topic for the List Post.