Sign in to follow this  
mgfraz

Clarity Instructional Videos

mgfraz

I am very much a beginner in every sense of the word and purchased the Platform Pro because of the Drag and Drop allure. Unfortunately I find that the instructional videos are lacking visual clarity, meaning I can't see the screen of the instructor, it's just too small and fuzzy. I have even borrowed a friends computer in hopes that a larger monitor would create a better resolution, but no luck there. I'm not exactly sure what else can be done at this point, aside from having the demo videos re-recorded with a better quality screen capture program. The ones I watch on Lynda.com are always crystal clear, if that makes any difference... Anyway, just hoping you guys can come up with a better solution so us nubes can navigate step by step with the WordPress/Pageline Platform Pro setup and design. Until then, I'll do the best I can with what you've got.

timlinson

A revamp of the doc system has been in progress for some time. You can see the early public stages of the new wiki-based docs @ http://docs.pagelines.com/

mgfraz

Ok, thanks I'll check it out! I'll keep my eye out for new videos as well...Fingers crossed. Mike