Sign in to follow this  
ehipassiko

Front Page Carousel Drop-Down Menu Won't Work

ehipassiko

I have iBlogPro and neither the carousel nor the drop-down menu will work on my front page. The drop-down menu works on every page except the front page. I've checked and rechecked the settings and tried loading the page in chrome, firefox and IE to see if it was a browser issue... but the dynamic content on the front page just won't work. Here are my settings: Timeout (ms): 10000 Transition Speed (ms): 1500 Select Transition Effect: Fade Remove Transition Syncing: Unchecked The 1, 2, 3 boxes that should show up one the bottom of the carousel are missing. I thought that I might have corrupt files, so I replaced them with fresh copies via FTP and it still will not work. Thoughts anyone?

jnoh

Hey ehipassiko. Have you made any changes to the theme files? Also would you mind supplying a live link?

Andrew

Hi! Looks like a plugin conflict... have you tried disabling the plugins to see if ones causing an issue?

ehipassiko

Excellent! Great catch! Yes, it was the "Wordpress Google Calendar" plugin. Thanks for the suggestion!

svent

I am having the same problem... Is there a fix for this or anouther calendar solution that works aswell or better than Google Calendar? Thanks, Martin

beecadmin

I have the same question as Martin, is there any other calendar plugin that someone can recommend instead of Google Calendar plugin? Thanks!