Sign in to follow this  
whatdadizzle

Addthis Plugin

whatdadizzle

I've added the Addthis plugin to Pagelines. The problem is, there's a Facebook like button to the left and upon clicking it to share the post on fb, the thumbnail image is the Platform pro leaf image. How do I remove this?

whatdadizzle

Hey Katrina, I decided to use a different plugin called simple social bar. But it's not showing up. Can you help with that? www.whatdadizzle.com

whatdadizzle

Hey Katrina, the other plugin sucked because it's too buggy. The Developers have to fix it, so I went back to Addthis. I still have the same issue. Please help. Every time I or someone else pushed the like button, the Pagelines logo post to fb. The link to my site is above. www.whatdadizzle.com

catrina

Do you want the PageLines logo that is posting to be replaced with something else?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

You should try changing the Favicon in your settings by going to Settings > Global Settings > Favicon Image. A Favicon image must be a .png or .ico file - 16px by 16px. You can upload your logo as the Favicon image.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

whatdadizzle

My favicon has always been set to 16x16 and it is a png

catrina

It should be pulling the PageLines logo from somewhere. How did you remove the PageLines leaf logo in the footer?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

whatdadizzle

I think Brian Hadaway did that for me, so I don't know.

catrina

I think the thumbnail is pulling that leaf logo because I don't see the logo anywhere else. It was probably never taken out (just hidden). Do you have any custom CSS?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

whatdadizzle

There's custom css yes. You're welcome to take a look. Just seems easier.

whatdadizzle

#maincontent{min-height:800px} #footer, #footer li a, #footer .latest_posts li .list-excerpt{color:#C7A317} .icons .twitterlink {background-position: -22px -22px;} .icons .youtubelink {background-position: -44px -22px;} .icons .linkedinlink {background-position: -66px -22px;} .icons .facebooklink {background-position: -88px -22px;} .icons .rsslink {background-position: 0px -22px;} #cred{display:none} #featurenav a.activeSlide{background:#C7A317;} #boxes .content-pad { padding: 10px 0; } ----render innovations add---- #primary-nav .main-nav li a:hover, { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #222222; height: 30px; } #primary-nav .main-nav li { background: #000000 none repeat scroll 0 0; border-right: 1px solid #cccccc; float: left; height: 50px; margin: 0; text-align: left; } #primary-nav .main-nav { background-color: #000000; font-size: 12px; list-style: none outside none; margin: 0; padding: 0; color: #ffffff; } #primary-nav .main-nav a:hover { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #000000; color: #C7A317 !important; height: 30px; } #primary-nav ul.sf-menu li a { color: white; } #menu-item-2033 { border-right: 1px solid #EEEEEE!important; } .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor a, .main-nav li.current_page_item a, .main-nav li.current-page-ancestor ul a, .main-nav li.current_page_item ul a { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #111111; height: 30px; text-align: center; } .font-highlight, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { font-family: 'josefin sans','Josefin Sans',Josefin Sans,'Josefin sans',Josefin sans; } .font-primary, body, .commentlist { font-family: droid sans,'droid sans',droid sans,sans; } .searchform .searchfield { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 white; border: 13px solid black; color: darkGoldenrod; font-size: 12px; margin: -3px -10px; padding: 8px 20px 4px 10px; width: 170px; } .searchform input.submit { height: 17px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute; right: 8px; top: 15px; width: 17px; } ----bryan hadaway add---- #twitterbar{display:none}

whatdadizzle

Some of the code is incorrect and or isn't working. The last piece of code meant to kill the default Platform Pro twitter bar isn't working.

catrina

Hm, it looks like custom CSS wasn't used to remove the logo. I looked at your website and I don't see any other instance where the leaf is coming from. I'm not sure where it is (if it's there at all or if it's the reason why the FB thumbnail is behaving the way it is). I'll mark this for developer attention.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

whatdadizzle

Adam... I have no idea what this article is saying or how to set it "explicitly." Can you tell me exactly what to do?