Sign in to follow this  
leofitz

Best design workflow of graphic comp into Platform?

leofitz

Have any Platform users found a successful workflow that allows for starting with a graphic comp, created in Photoshop or Fireworks, that's then sliced and brought into Platform's page structure? I'm used to designing static sites using this method (Fireworks>Dreamweaver) and don't yet see a bridge to Platform's approach to layout by assembling combinations of sections, widgets, etc.. It would be excellent if the developers could at some point post a tutorial that builds a site by outlining the 1,2,3 steps and provides the ingredient graphics. For example the format used in the Adobe CIB software tutorials. Alternately, if anyone here has successfully solved this workflow of 'graphic comp to Platform site', and would be willing to let me view their site settings and image files, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. (PS- love the 'Healthified Mom' site)

catrina

I haven't done this myself but perhaps other customers have accomplished something like it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

leofitz

Catrina, Could you ask one of the other moderators if they have any advice? It appears that there are mostly new users posting on the forum.....