Sign in to follow this  
JohnMagic

iBlog Pro - Features slider documentation and customization

JohnMagic

Hi. I`m looking into how to customize the features slider for individual "features". I`d like to have a background image for the full width and layer text on top. Is there any documentation on customization of the feature slider, or any known issues/solutions ? Thanks in advance ;)

catrina

In Feature Setup it is possible to customize the look of each feature using Feature Text, Feature Media, and Feature Background CSS options. Even if the text isn't positioned the way you want on the background, it be adjusted using CSS.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

JohnMagic

Hi Catrina. Sure. I`m looking for any documentation on customizing the feature slider though, not which options that are default. I??d like to be able to have a full width image, preferably a background image and have text on top ( text may be default ) I havent looked close at the code for solutions yet, and wondered if there were any documentation or best practices before analyzing the code structure for solutions. I guess I`m not the first who wants to customize feature slider look.

JohnMagic

Ad you pointed out Catrina, I may set background image in Feature image css option.

JohnMagic

Hi Catrina. Yes I have. Next will be to have some control over text and media, and I guess its controllable by aiming css by feature name divs. Sometimes you`d like to have one html + background content over 980 px, or maybe embed a video in full width, or switch content left/right. I will appreciate any advice on methods and pitfalls.

cmunns

Yes if you view the source you'll see each feature has an id e.g. feature_1, feature_2 use those to make some css rules e.g. `#feature_1 {background:....}`