Sign in to follow this  
jayswat

Section Control options do not save

jayswat

I have one page that I used the a few section control items on the page to make adjustments. I put a check in hide secondary nav hide pagelines features and hide twitter bar When I saved, everything i wanted hidden was gone. Now however, if I uncheck the boxes and save, the checks come right back. It will not save the changes. I can not bring back my secondary nav, features box and twitter bar. I'm scared to check anymore b/c it appears that I can turn all this stuff off, but once I do that, there is no getting it back.

ricardo

Hi Jay! Never had that problem or remember a thread describing anything similar. Can you please supply a bit more info regarding your WP version, PP version and site url? Thanks! Ricardo

ricardo

Thanks and what's the url of the page you said this happen? Ricardo

ricardo

Thanks Jay! Can you test on a page that's not the home page? Best way is to create something just for testing purposes. Ricardo

jayswat

Created 2 test pages and same thing happened on both of them. I started out with a feature slider. Checked "Hide Pagelines Features"; saved Features Gone Uncheck "Hide Pagelines Features"; saved "Hide Pagelines Features" still checked, slider still gone.

ricardo

And where is it? I would like to look at that page's html source =) Ricardo

jayswat

Any word on this? Not to be impatient, just to keep the thread fresh. :) Thanks for your help in advance Ricardo.

ricardo

Jay, Nothing in your code stands out except the large amount of scripts included by plugins. Before going down that way, I want to ask you to try to do the same hide/show thing with a different browser or browsers if you have more than one installed. Ricardo

jayswat

Thank you Catrina. I turned off all my plugins and walked them back on one at a time and tested until I found the one causing the problem. Thanks for helping me to realize to check there.

jayswat

Thank you Ricardo also for taking the time to help trouble shoot this issue. I really appreciate it.

ricardo

You're welcome! =) Glad to help! Ricardo