Sign in to follow this  
gsonmedia

How to link the headerpic to another website?

gsonmedia

Hello. I am very new to this. I have got platform pro and want to link the header to anonther wesite. How to? I am totally lost:-) Someone? Pliiiiis:-) www.lindabengtzing.bloggarenan.se /tomas

gsonmedia

Hm, I saw that before, but still do not work. I place the code just where to, but it only appear underneth the "header" with no function.. But thank u..

timlinson
it only appear underneth the "header" with no function
Can you explain what this means?

gsonmedia

Thank u:-) Yes. I place the code as you describe, and it shows with full letters and all, just under the "headerpicture". strange...

Kate

Do you have a link to your site, please?

studio8c

HI Thoms, it shoot work i was looking for the same solution yesterday and it works fine can you copy the code or share a screen shot

Tim said 4 weeks ago Best Answer Yes it goes in platformbase/functions.php (and make sure that platformbase is your active theme). This should work: add_filter('pagelines_site_logo', 'my_header'); function my_header($header) { $header = sprintf('%s', 'http://www.bloggarenan.se', get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); return $header; }
stick your url in it, Cheers dennis