Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Branding link

Rob

Greetings: I have multiple installations of Wordpress and Platformbase (Pro) on my site, with each one handling a different function. Each branding image links to that sub-directory, but I would prefer to have them all link to the homepage of the site. There are other topics that discuss this, however, they seem to be outdated, calling for changes to library.templates.php, though the code has changed. Once I figure out how to get Wordpress MU working on my site, across the entire site, I'm sure this will resolve, but that remains elusive as the site has content collected over nearly 15 years in many an old, outdated format. Consolidating it has been nothing less than troublesome. So, if anyone has a clue how to change that branding image link, I'd really appreciate knowing how. To be specific, I want to change the link www.epicurus.com/beverages to www.epicurus.com. Thanks for your help, in advance.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

catrina

I believe there is a recent fix you can add in the functions.php file that can change the branding link. Have you seen that topic?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Rob

Catrina, Thank you for your reply. I've searched these forums and found many postings on this, but none that you refer to. Can you send me that link? Your help is deeply appreciated.

Rob

Catrina, I found it. Thanks. It's fixed now. Closing this issue.