Sign in to follow this  
amppromatic

loading time

amppromatic

I have created a website http://www.pro-datum.com Could you someone tells me that why loading time for the site is two high? how to reduce page loading time?

amppromatic

so, Do I need to remove images or is there any wordpress plugin to reduce load time? Is there another ways?

kastelic

Save the images at a lower quality and in the correct format and re-upload. For example, the image of the air cleaner is almost 500kb and in png format. You should save it as jpg unless you need transparency, which you don't on this one. roofcurb.png is over a megabyte, which is far higher than it needs to be for an image that size. When you save it as a jpeg, don't save it at the highest quality. One rule to remember is the 30kb 30% rule, which says any image should be no more that 30kb or 30% quality. Of course you can adjust this, but keep in mind that Googles ranking althorism takes load speed into account so your hurting youself by having these huge images.

amppromatic

Thanks for helping me, let me change that. can you please tell me how you know that "roofcurb.png is over a megabyte"?