Sign in to follow this  
justme

Feature Image position

justme

Is there an easy way to center position Feature images (vertically and horizontally)? Unfortunately they are different sizes. I know there is no float:center in css. http://www.owntheball.com/ iBlogPro3 Thanks.

jnoh

Do you have image editing software? Can you create an image that has more white space around the logo?

justme

Hi jnoh This is actually someone else's site that I set up for them, but they are doing most of the work with content, images, etc. I know I can do what you suggest if necessary, was just hoping for an easy fix for them. thanks, David

jnoh

Hey David, Add a class to the fmedia img file (fmedialogo). And then add a custom css rule to that class in the "Custom Code > CSS Rules" field like so: .fmedialogo { position:absolute; top:50%; margin-top:-125px; } Replace (-125px) with half of the image height. But for best results I would suggest creating an image that perfectly fits the fmedia area and centering the logo within that image.

justme

Just what I was looking for! I hear you on better images and will pass on the advice. Thanks for the great support.