Sign in to follow this  
jonasson

Error message with the Twitter-plugin and iBlogPro.

jonasson

Hi! I'm having a problem with iBlogPro and the included Twitter-plugin running with WordPress 2.9.2. Sometimes when I visit my front page (or hit refresh) I get this message, just before my tweet:

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /customers/magnusjonasson.com/magnusjonasson.com/httpd.www/wp-includes/rss.php  on line 577

Here's a screenshot too. iblogpro_twitter_error.jpg Can this be solved by editing the twitter.php in any way? Thanks!

Andrew

strange. This is related to either the value you entered for your "twitter name", somehow the content of your 'tweet' or the twitter.php (which is really an integrated plugin. ) (I haven't seen this one before) It's also a PHP "warning" which you shouldn't be showing on your live site anyway.

jonasson

Hi arpowers and thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it's strange. My twitter name is nothing out of the ordinary as you can see in the screenshot (magnusjonasson), and I havn't edited the twitter.php file. Also, I have now disabled the 'Show PHP error messages'-feature on my site, but it didn't help - the problem still remains. Can you make something out from the error message? Can something be done to twitter.php to fix this? Thanks!

Andrew

My thought is that there is something else in configuration that is "showing warnings".... generally on a live server you don't want to show errors, and especially warnings...

jonasson

Any idea what kind of setting I would be looking for, to turn off?

jonasson

Turning off the 'Show PHP error messages' helped. Took a while for the setting to active, though. But now everything is back to normal! Thanks arpowers!