Sign in to follow this  
staticevolution

Page Content coming up in Sidebar. Station Pro 3

staticevolution

We have a Blog Roll of posts that link off to pages. These pages have a hidden parent titled '.' However when you click one of the posts to link to you off to a page, it does it but this list of the pages comes up on the sidebar. Shown in this image below, anybody know how to make this dissapear or hide it? 33abax5.jpg All advice much appreciated! Thank you so much.

catrina

The way I'm understanding it is that upon clicking on one link, a different list of links show up instead of the links that are supposed to be there. Am I understanding correctly? If not, please elaborate more. Can you also post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

staticevolution

Yeah, We don't particularly want the list of pages that are shown above marked red in the sidebar. Do you know anyway we could hide them? I would but unfortunately the site is not yet launched, sorry Catrina.

cmunns

You want to hide only certain pages on that list or all of them? Not sure I understand the goal still.