Sign in to follow this  
wendygordon

problem with forms submit button

wendygordon

i hope someone can help. I seem to have a problem with some of the forms that are being generated: as you can see the order of the buttons and text and form are all jumbled. the submit button is all the way to the left when it should come AFTER the form, the text label for the form should be the left most element. just to be sure that it wasn't something i did with my css, i deleted all my custom css. I don't know if this is a plug-in conflict (but even if it is, i would rather find a css fix for it). http://campaignology.net/wp2/questions http://campaignology.net/wp2/archives/manage-comment-subscriptions?srp=1686&sra=s As always your help is appreciated. wendy

catrina

Were the forms acting this way before? Also, since you're using a plugin to generate these forms, there could be a plugin conflict. You should try deactivating your other plugins.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wendygordon

it happened as soon as i installed either of the 2 plug ins. i have not tested to see if there are any plug in conflicts, but even if there are, i am reluctant to get rid of whatever is causing the conflict, i would rather try to force a fix in css, if possible. any ideas? W

wendygordon

followup. fyi. i did try it by deactivating all plugins. and the result is the same. the formatting is off. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. we are going live in 10 days! w

catrina

You can try adding this CSS to reposition the button:

input.subscribe-form-button {float: right;}
	fieldset {width: 280px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

wendygordon

catrina. perfect. thanks so much. W