Sign in to follow this  
sririe

Is cufon working?

sririe

I am trying to use cufon replacement for a platform website. I have uploaded the .js file, and set several font tags, enabled replacement. Does not seem to be working for me. site is brokenhost.com password: temp user: temp

kastelic

It appears you have Franklin Gothic Medium for the tags you selected, isn't this the font that you are trying to enable via cufon?

sririe

Well under the typography page I had a few different fonts picked because the cufon was not working. Ultimately Cufon replacement should replace any of the selections I have made right?

kastelic

Hmm, I'm not sure. What version of Platform Pro are you using?

Andrew

Upgrade to 1.4 (via Launchpad) we fixed an issue with the IE9 Cufon patch :)

sririe

Great! What is the best way to upgrade to 1.4?/ do I need to update both platformpro and platformbase? Do I just copy over or...?

sririe

I just followed the Docs and upgraded platform pro to 1.4 - do i need to do anything with the child theme?

sririe

And one more thing.. :) the help has been great! What would i use for a css selector to cufon replace the nav font? I now have my h1, h2, etc. Being replaced.

catrina
I just followed the Docs and upgraded platform pro to 1.4 - do i need to do anything with the child theme?
You'll need it to be activated in order to work on customizations in base.css and the functions.php file.
What would i use for a css selector to cufon replace the nav font? I now have my h1, h2, etc. Being replaced.
To find the CSS selector you're looking for, you may use Firebug: http://getfirebug.com/ To learn how to use Firebug, see here: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/customization#101

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse