Sign in to follow this  
junglam

Multisite with platformbase

junglam

Hi, I got fatal error in network.php line 106 (go back to Network Admin menu) when after activated the platformbase (platformpro not activated) with multisite configuration. I have both platformbase 1.4 and platformpro 1.4 under themes folder. Wordpress version 3.1.2 Do I have to activate both? Hope anyone can help me! Thanks!

junglam

Just tried again with platformbase and platformpro network enabled, and I got the same error. Step by step: 1. Network enable platformpro and then platformbase under Network Admin 2. Go to Dashboard of default site, select platformbase theme under Apperance > Themes 3. Click back on Network Admin Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_contextual_help() in /public_html/wptest1/wp-admin/network.php on line 106

Simon

I have a fix: edit line 10 of platformbase functions.php change to: `require_once( __DIR__ . '/setup.php' );`

junglam

Nope, doesn't work. Replaced your code and got this warning: Warning: require_once(__DIR__/setup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/wptest1/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 11

junglam

I have the same number of folders and files as you have. What is the latest version? I downloaded it yesterday, and what I can see here on my dashboard/themes is version 1.4.0.

Simon

`require_once(__DIR__/setup.php) [function.require-once]` you copy+pasted wrong its `require_once( __DIR__ . '/setup.php' );` the '' around the setup.php is important

junglam

Thanks alot for your help! Now it works, but I have to use

dirname(__FILE__)
instead.
require_once( dirname(__FILE__) . '/setup.php' );

It seems my server has an older version than php 5.3.

Simon

Ahh well spotted! I will update the package now!

pedromaia

Thanks. That worked.