Sign in to follow this  
the-critical-post

WhiteHousePro

the-critical-post

I am thinking about buying WhiteHousePro Developers Platform. Can I buy it through my present WordPress back end so that it installs with the preview option in place before I activate it? I haven't seen a way to do that. SP Chief Editor The Critical Post

catrina

I'm not sure if theme is available for purchase through your back end. Usually themes are purchased through the Launchpad page (the purchase page) and the theme can be installed on your WordPress site then you can preview it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

the-critical-post

I am concerned that when I buy the platform, and I install it per instructions, it will NOT let me preview it before I launch. It's mission critical for my brand this does not occur, until I have the entire wp php working correctly for this stylesheet. If I buy it and I install it, will it automatically start using the new interface or can I preview it before I launch? This answer does not seem certain enough of the conclusions I am looking and that I need, for confidence of the purchase. Thank you for trying. :) SP

catrina

You can preview it before launch instead of activating it right away OR you can sign up for a PageLines Test Drive account to test before purchasing: http://test.pagelines.com (If you already have CSS styling already, you can test it out)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

the-critical-post

Thank you for alerting me to this. Once in the interface for the test, it's too bad that PageLines has bad documentation. I can't consider buying anything from them without knowing how to get the demo content working within my context, which is WHY I am considering the platform to begin with...I want our head page to look like there's. I will continue to try and see if that is possible without too much hassle. So far the documentation is wrong. SP

kastelic

If you are uncertain of the viability of whatever previewing plugins you are using you can always setup a test site on your computer using WAMP or MAMP or just on a live server. Then you can export your database from your live site and import it into the new site. You only need to change two fields in WP_OPTIONS to reflect the new location, and you can test with all your content.