Sign in to follow this  
thecomputerlab

Client Log In Area

thecomputerlab

Hi All, Need help ? reasonable new to wordpress and have platform pro installed, anyways i am trying to create a client log in area on my site. Requirements are, keep site format, login in box in right hand column, users details stored, when they login are directed to client only area. Sorry if this seems a simple request any help is much appreciated. Regards, Grant

ricardo

Hi Grant, What will you use to manage the client only area? Ricardo

thecomputerlab

Ricardo, Thanks for the quick response, nothing installed yet to mange so i am open to suggestions.

ricardo

If you use a plugin like S2Member or similar, they all have that kind of stuff in a wide variety of widgets so it would be better for you to start there, by installing a membership management plugin. Ricardo

thecomputerlab

Thanks Ricardo looked all over for a add in with these facilities, will install the s2 and have a look if it does want i want. Have you tried any other with platform pro. Thanks again for your prompt response. Grant

ricardo

There's also another plugin by wpmudev... I think it's called membership... I haven't used any of them with PlatformPro except for prototyping. Ricardo

thecomputerlab

Thanks Ricardo, much appreciated

thecomputerlab

Catrina, Will do, been away but should be back on the build next week, i installed S2 member as per Ricardos mention. Just put the basics in. Will keep you posted. Regards, Grant