Sign in to follow this  
caric55

Comprehensive List of CSS for Site Fonts

caric55

Everyone, Using PlatformPro -- it's going well, but I want to implement typekit. I realize it's been suggested on here that using FireBug is a great way to figure out what styles one needs to change, but a simple resource that would save you Pagelines folks from a heap of forum requests is this:

• A comprehensive list of all the css styles relating to fonts

Can you guys please post one in the Docs section? Seems like the demand for something like that is already pretty high. Thanks.

timlinson
but a simple resource that would save you Pagelines folks from a heap of forum requests
Yes, this is something we have most definitely recognized. A new docs initiative is in the works. There's still no timetable at this time.

caric55

Tim -- is there anyway to just get a list of css styles for the following: Main Nav Headlines, Pages Headlines, Posts Body Content Footer Nav (simple footer) That would cover pretty much everything for me. Thanks!

sp1te

Id like to see a list for platform pro, i'm currently trying to implement some typekit fonts and running into nothing but problems.

catrina

Have you tried using Firebug?: http://getfirebug.com/ You can identify the CSS styling you need by selecting elements in the page and viewing their CSS selectors. Here's a tutorial on how to use it: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/customization#101

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse