Sign in to follow this  
nrbeatty

Feature Slider Image Size: Platform Pro

nrbeatty

Hi guys! URL: a1fitnesscenter.com (Feature Slider #4) I have the 960x330 PFP stock image in the background for testing purposes, and my image (the boxer) was resized to a height of 330, BUT I get that black border, as if my image is too short for the height of the background? What gives? Any thoughts? I'm just not too sure on the image sizes both background and media) for the PFP feature slider- I haven't see nthat info provided in the documentation like it was with WHP. Thanks! nick

cmunns

I don't see a black border on slide 4 as it looks all black anyway. Can you post a screenshot of what you mean here?

catrina

It could have something to do with CSS you might've added. What custom CSS code did you add (if any)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nrbeatty

I have no custom CSS. The image I am using as the Feature Background Image" is 960wx330h, and the "Feature Media Image" is 360wx330h. The heights are the same and shouldn't be causing a problem. I'm using the default layout width (960) in the layout editor, and I'm using 330 in the Features settings for height. NOTE: IN YOUR DEMO, NONE OF THE SLIDERS HAVE A BACKGROUND WITH FEATURE OVERLAY AS AN EXAMPLE- WOULD YOU PLEASE TRY TO DO SO AND CONFIRM THAT IT IS SET-UP CORRECTLY? The 3 sliders here recap the problem: http://www.nycomsga.org/?wpjf3_mr_temp_access_key=jY8SHjLMyqSQ6Se65O0L

cmunns

You have to add it as a background as you have in the first slide or use CSS: ` #feature_slider .fmedia .dcol-pad { padding: 0px; } ` to remove the padding from the media input.

nrbeatty

Success!! Thanks Adam! I totally thought I was utilizing the functionality the way it was designed- a feature image overlying a bg image. I didn't realize it would need custom CSS. But it fits now perfectly! nick