Sign in to follow this  
bmgerstner

STILL having image issues once again, please help

bmgerstner

I have deleted this theme three times and started from scratch. (Now i do not know how to go into my root and delete files if that is what i have to do.) I am still having major issues with uploading images, I have resized them to fit the areas and it worked the day of install. Now today, it gives me this message (the same one i have gotten three times previously.) This is an expensive theme,and I do like it, I am just getting really frustrated with this same issue. please help me fix this issue I have no idea what to do. http://screencast.com/t/jg2JNimQ0T http://screencast.com/t/p4vwZn0QweGs

ricardo

Hi Brandon! Is this PlatformPro you're using? What message are you getting? Does this happen with any image? Or always with the same images? Can you upload these images into wp via media library without a problem? Ricardo

bmgerstner

I am using PP. THe links in post will show you a screen shot of the messages i am getting, just click on those. I think it will be easier for you to see the message than me try to explain the language. It happens with any image, and I can upload them into the media library with no problem at all. Thanks for responding!

ricardo

I've only seen that once in a WP install were file names were not being sanitized... Do your images names contain spaces or any other characters beyond A-Z, a-z and 0-9? If they do try to duplicate one of the images where you previously had a problem, make the name "safe" by removing spaces and any weird character and try to upload it again. Ricardo

bmgerstner

Ricardo, I tried doing exactly what you said, to no avail. Any other ideas, I need images on my site :(.

ricardo

No, unless your images come from a single provider or you pass them all through some software that might be messing them up. If that's the case, you could try to download a couple of images from the PlatformPro demo site here and see if they have the same problem. I'm marking this for developer's attention and hopefully someone with server side experience can help you out! Ricardo