Sign in to follow this  
timharper

Removing sitemap from pages

timharper

Hi, after upgrading to WhitehousePro3 at www.cientifica.eu the theme seems to have added the entire sitemap to my footer. Can't seem to find the setting to turn this off although it must exists somewhere. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Kate

Hi Tim, What you see there is the default content. You can change it by adding widgets to those sections. (Find widgets under Appearance->Widgets.)

timharper

I can add widgets above the text, but I can't seem to remove it

cmunns

APPEARANCE - MENUS has two locations for assigning custom menus that correspond to the two long page lists in your footer.

timharper

Thanks, but the only option I can see there is to add menus, nit remove the stuff taking up most of the footer. Is there a way to just get rid of it all?

catrina

Would you like to hide just those two columns with the pages or the footer altogether?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

timharper

It's just the three columns headed 'Pages" "Stay in Touch" and "More" that need to go - otherwise the footers work fine.

catrina

Add this code to the CSS Rules box in Theme Options > Custom Code:

div.footer_nav {display: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bioedenmex

Hello Catrina. I used these instructions and the sitemap disappeared correctly. However the headers: "Pages", "Stay in Touch" and "More" are still there... How can I remove them also? Thank you.