Sign in to follow this  
timharper

Buddypress Alignment Issues

timharper

Hi, just installed buddypress at www.cientifica.eu but as you can see there are some formatting issues - not sure what to edit where to fix these. Any ideas?

Kate

Hi Tim, Could you be a little more specific about the "formatting issues", please? Thank you...

timharper

Kate, see the attached image - the two lines descending from the header & then the sidebar popping up right underneath. hA3Uv

cmunns

Are you using BuddyPress template pack? I'm not sure if this theme is integrated with BP the way PP is..

timharper

I've tried following the instructions and even paying another $70 for the dev version of Whitehouse Pro. Are you telling me that after $150it's not possible to integrate with BP? What I'd like are some clear instructions relevant to the current versions of both BP and Whitehouse Pro that will allow both things to do what they are supposed to do.

catrina

Whitehouse Pro and PlatformPro were built differently, so that may be why there are alignment issues (especially since the pages structure differs between the two themes).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

timharper

I've tried following the instructions and even paying another $70 for the dev version of Whitehouse Pro. Are you telling me that after $150it's not possible to integrate with BP? What I'd like are some clear instructions relevant to the current versions of both BP and Whitehouse Pro that will allow both things to do what they are supposed to do.

kastelic

Not sure on the answer to your question if it its worth anything to you, here's some CSS that could fix the alignment:

#container{
	float: left;
	width: 631px;
	margin-left: 30px;
	margin-top: 10px;
	}
If this messes with the rest of your site, precede the rule with tags in the body specific to the buddypress pages, like for example:
.activity #container { ... }