Sign in to follow this  
ennfocus

Same problem with my blog from 3 months ago...

ennfocus

Well as you knew of my problem I try to give a solution but still continued to blog badly and unable to solve anything. That is what happens? is the template? the update? I do not know what happens, I'd like to fix this as soon as possible please, this hurting my job, buy this issue to not have to worry about anything and I'm having more trouble than ever. Please i would like you to give me a solution, as I comment on many occasions I give you my password and the same creators of the item you can see what happens! You can see what happens with the blog www.ennfocus.com / blog Thanks and greetings!

ricardo

Hi Orlando! Can you describe what's the problem with your site? Looks fine to me. Ricardo

ennfocus

Hi Ricardo, Thanks to response, if you can check my blog www.ennfocus.com/blog, you can see there that can see that part of the right leg now has gone down, before it was all compressed images were mixed with the right sidebar is not really happening but I've been with that long and I've tried everything. Pictures are compressed and can not see anything good. But if you go into each blog post looks like it should be, right!

ricardo

Your blog page is significantly narrower than the others. From the look in the footer, seems one of your plugins or code you added by hand is missing a closing div or something like that... Run the page through an HTML validator and maybe that can pinpoint the problem. Ricardo

Simon

Your dynamic.css file is a 404, i would suggest switching to inline css mode, under 'misc' settings.

ennfocus

Continued with the same problem I could not fix anything, with none of the options you gave me, I would like to please any ADMIN of the subject, get in touch with me for once please solve this problem with the blog. I've done everything and I can not do anything, took a long time with this problem, I would like to help me. Thanks

ennfocus

Sorry Simon but I've done I checked the option and make dimanic inline css, but still all the same, not that I am wrong but does not work too on the blog. thanks

Simon

No, it is not. Look at this image, it shows clearly that the dynamic.css is being included, and that it is a 404, that would not be there is inline css was enabled. Screen%20shot%202011-05-26%20at%2018.32.51.png

Simon

If you like you can email me your login info and i will have a quick look simon@pagelines.com

Simon

There is a major javascript problem in your wp-admin, disable your plugins to determine which one. Please update Platform to the latest version (1.5.0)

ennfocus

Well continuing with the problem not solve it, discuss the disposition of Simon to help, but as far as he could, he could not continue helping me. So I would ask please once again and this time there are few ... one of the developers of Platform pro to help me the way it is, as I said I leave the password so that you veais it happens! www.ennfocus.com / blog still does not look good, with the same errors as before, the sidebar is going down the blog, and photos make small ... and if you see a post looks like it should be. This hurts me a lot in my work and would like a solution please. Thank you very much

Simon

I seem to remember this site as 2 wordpress installations with different settings, one in / and another in /blog/ is this still the case?

ennfocus

The blog / web is as always has been, but since you told me it was so they do not know if that's what the problem ends up influencing the blog, but if you like this since it worked fine.

cmunns

I see at least one error coming from the fb-root div...try removing the facebook element.

ennfocus

Hi Adam, I did and continue as I have not seen any change in the blog ... You can not do it for me? Look really happens, tell me your mail and send you the password to access and know what happens, I've tried everything and continuing bad blog! Thanks

Kate

Hi Orlando, Please remove the Facebook element Adam mentioned (if it's not already). Then, please deactivate all plugins and remove any custom JS code (at least for the time being). Then see if the problem persists. Once, you have completed all three of those items, and if it's still not working, please feel free to let us know.

ennfocus

Hey Kate... Hello ... Well as I think I had commented disable all plug ins he had and everything was the same with the same problem where I can not find what you're saying about the JS CODE ... sorry but is a bit complicated for me ... this continuous with the problem! What can we do? I need your help ... Thanks

cmunns

The forum support just isn't working out here and this thread is getting as long as the one previously. Have you considered getting someone to actually go into your site and fix it for you...I only say that bc there is some disconnect between what we tell you and what you have/do...especially since you had the other site that was perfectly fine right?

ennfocus

The forum post is because no one of the creators of the theme I have solved the problem. And I think as you are those who have done more than anyone else you know about this. I have tried to help people in the forum, others who know something about wordpress, web etc, and failed, have not found the bug or just do not know how to fix it, think it's so complicated to send you an email with the passwords and that someone you look for me please? I do not understand what you mention another site that worked well ... Just before the actulizacion blog work properly, it is not happening ... And I would like to help me. I hope to please can be solved soon. thanks

cmunns

Simon said he already looked at your setup and said you had two blogs running on the same directory. It's messy and you probably should do a fresh install using an export of all your data.