Sign in to follow this  
kcaldwell

Blog layout

kcaldwell

I've set up my site. I have static pages as well as a homepage that has two of my most recent posts on it. I would like to have a Blog page that has a list of posts that have been categorized as 'Blog' Is this in the Pagelines theme? I don't see any blog template? Or do I have to hand code/use plugins? If so then their blog page in the demo is very misleading... http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/blog-2/

ricardo

Kelly, You can go to Settings > Reading and set up any page as the Posts page. However this will list all your blog posts and not just those from a specific category. You can create a page or a link in the menu to go around that and display a category archive like this one. Ricardo

chachid273

@Ricardo,

You can create a page or a link in the menu to go around that and display a category archive like this one.
How is this done?

catrina

Use Custom Menus (Appearance > Menus) to add any custom link you want to the menu. Just remember to set the menu as Primary Navigation in order for it to show up.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse