Sign in to follow this  
anoop

Building offline and having problems with platform pro customization

anoop

Hello, I'm new to platform pro and having problems with customizing the look of my pages, starting with positioning my header image! Please see attached screenshot... ewAFx.png Thanks for your help, Anoop

ricardo

Hi Anoop! Apparently your header image is wider than the page... What is the size of the image and what's the width of the page? Ricardo

anoop

Hey Ricardo, Thank you for the speedy response. The content area is 968px. I have re-uploaded the image and it is now 940px... I can't seem to resize the image in WP. Am I just looking in the wrong place? Anoop

ricardo

You can resize the image in the Media Library. With the 940px image you still have the same problem? Ricardo

anoop

I can't resize in the media library - there is no option to do so when I click on edit then edit image. I can't align left, centre, etc either. Anoop

anoop

That's great Ricardo - thank you - but how does this work for the header image? I have uploaded this using 'global options' in the platformpro settings. There doesn't seem to be any possibility for image control here. Anoop

ricardo

If you can't edit prior to upload so that it fits the spot perfectly, edit there and copy the URL of the resized image and paste it in the field of the header image. Ricardo

anoop

I'm sorry but I don't understand. Where should I edit the image? Thanks, Anoop

cmunns

I would resize it offline then re-upload it using the option.