Sign in to follow this  
cw14226

Only half of image showing on Feature

cw14226

I have already search the forum for the easy answer and was not able to find it. Only have of my embedded image is showing on the right side of the feature and I can't seem to figure why. I'm sure its some silly setting that I am overlooking but it escapes me at the moment. I'm using the feature full wide template. Can someone help me out?

Kate

Hi Chuck, Do you have a link to your site? And, are you using the background image or just the regular image option. It sounds like it may be the overlay. If you don't want that showing, make sure you've chosen "Full Width Media or Image - No Text" from the "Feature Text Position" dropdown of the feature edit screen.

cw14226

I'm not sure where these settings are that you mention. But the temporary url for my site is www.kids-judo.com/blog1 Thank you

cw14226

I have the iBlogPro and cannot for the life of me find the settings that you mentioned. When you say chose Full Width Media or Image - No Text where is that found? Thanks!

cmunns

Right now I'm not seeing any images or navigation in the feature. At any rate that option doesn't exist in iBlogPro...the one Kate is talking about. But there are threads here about a full-width CSS fix for what you want

cw14226

I searched the forum threads and I believe that the answer lays with Feature Background and the CSS shorthand. But I have not been able to find a thread that clearly explains for a newbie like me. If someone has had a similiar experience please let me know. Thank you.

Kate

Hi Chuck, I apologize... Adam's right: I was referring to PlatformPro. I didn't read carefully enough, sorry. I took a look at your link, but without an image in there currently it's trickier to give you the right code. But, I believe adding this to your Custom Code->Custom CSS area should get you close:

.fcontent{display:none;}
	.fmedia{background:red;width:100% !important;}

cw14226

Sorry I have been deleting the slide and trying different codes but none are working. Thanks

Kate

No worries... Did you try what I gave you?

cw14226

gonna give it try right now :)

cw14226

Can you take a look at it now? because in IE I don't see anything, in Firefox I still only see half the image

cw14226

No luck here is my screen shot feature-screenshot.jpg

cw14226

I think you got it! I posted your code in the wrong area, I went back and re-read what you wrote and realized what you were saying. Thanks so much, I wish I could get back the many hours I spend racking my brain on this one. :)