Sign in to follow this  
nicholascgrant

replace paglines logo in new platofrom pro

nicholascgrant

I am in a huge bind - my developer is gone - and i do not understand hooks. I need to replace the Paglines logo with this image: http://www.enoughbackpain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/chiropractictraffic-logo-rounded.png and i need the image to link to http://www.chiropractictraffic.com/. Can anyone help me?!?! I know I am asking a lot but I cannot figure it out....thanks in advance!

nicholascgrant

i need to clarify - the logo in the footer!

ricardo

Nicholas, It's easy, no need to use hooks! Go to PlatformPro Settings > Footer Options, remove the image logo in the footer and upload that one! Ricardo

nicholascgrant

Thanks Ricardo! So i got the link to work, but i have uploaded the images and still cannot see them. any ideas?

nicholascgrant

www.enoughbackpain.com www.enoughneckpain.com

ricardo

Ok, go to PlatformPro Settings > Template Setup > Site Footer and see if you have the Footer Sidebars (5 columns) in the active sections. If not, add it and save. You said the link is working. How did you do it? Ricardo

nicholascgrant

I really want the paelines leaf gone and replaced with my logo. i did it ont he old version of platform pro in Appearance > Editor > Footer.php section. I realized that it different int he new version. I changed the link to the pagelines leaf image in the footer by going into PlatformPro Settings > Misc Settings > Enter Partner Link. I simply added the site and it redirects now to chiropracticpages.com. I just need to change the leaf image to my chiropractic pages logo. Did that help?

nicholascgrant

there are a tone of spelling errors there!

ricardo

Ahhhh... I see! Well, the instructions I gave you was for using the Footer Sidebars section, that pulls the logo from the Site Footer Settings. You can only remove/change the leaf logo if you have a developer license. Ricardo

nicholascgrant

great! i do have a developer license. Is it easy? i really appreciate your time and help, i am under a huge deadline.

ricardo

Should be! =) Please email hello@pagelines.com and someone from the staff will help you! Ricardo