Sign in to follow this  
scotmanfrontiernetnet

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]

scotmanfrontiernetnet

I am attempting to create a custom page template in my Platform Pro Base theme. I wanted to use this page so I can easily copy an entire html inside the php file and it show up on the page. The page is for a sales page I'm finishing for my eBook. You can find the page here... http://webcontentcourse.com/member/seo-revealed/ I created the php file and placed it in the Platform Base theme directory following these directions found here... http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-create-and-use-custom-page-template-in-wordpress-to-create-a-sales-page-2095 I can see the custom template when I create a new page. That is working fine but I get this error warning in the header and footer area.. Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in /home/nicheweb/public_html/webcontentcourse.com/member/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 395 amin007 at Tip and tricks HQ attempted to help me to a certain point but they said this issue was theme related..here is the support ticket I opened up on their forum...It gives more detail... http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/forum/topic/warning-call_user_func_array-functioncall-user-func-array?replies=5#post-17232 I have the Platform Base Theme installed. I disabled all adddons to troubleshoot and it is still returning a warning. Here is the code I have opening and closing the php file...

<?php

/*
	Template Name: Sales Page
	*/

wp_head();

?>
	<?php echo print_eStore_buy_now_button(5); ?>
	<?php

wp_footer();

?>

The support ticket at Tips and Tricks HQ Forum really details the problem I am having so please read that carefully for any extra information.

cmunns

To create a page in -Base you need to do it like the sample already in the recent versions of Base ` <?php /* Template Name: Custom Page */ setup_pagelines_template(); ` Then use the HTML editor in WP along with this page editor. That is my suggestion

scotmanfrontiernetnet

My question is if I silence this warning so the visitor can't see it will everything work as normal?

<?php
	error_reporting(0);
	/*
	Template Name: Sales Page
	*/

wp_head();

?>

What exactly does this warning effect is what I'm trying to get at? I mean I know silencing the warning is not a great idea but the page loads the header and plugins in the source header and footer. The only difference is when I silence it is that the warning no longer shows up and the page looks just fine.