Sign in to follow this  
sbunker

How to add an image just above footer?

sbunker

Hi guys, Quick question. I'm struggling to work out how I add an image that sits flush at the top of the footer? The default footer colour on PlatformPro is black, and the default page colour (i'm from the UK hence spelling!) is white. I would like to put an image right where the black footer and the white page meet. Or, another way to explain is how can I put an image right at the bottom of each page. Just above the footer? Possible? Thanks guys!

ricardo

Hi Simon! Do you need that image to be different according to your current page or always the same? If always the same you can do that by adding a text widget with the image to the universal sidebar and then add the universal sidebar to the Morefoot Area in PlatformPro Settings > Template Setup. Ricardo

sbunker

Hi Ricardo, It's so close! However, small problem... There is about a 25px gap between the footer and the image itself. If there anyway I can remove this gap? Oh, and by the way, the same image will be on every page (global) Thanks for your help this far! :D

ricardo

Yes, use Firebug or any similar tool to see wich element is adding that space and add a css rule to PlatformPro Settings > Custom Code > Custom CSS Rules to remove it. Ricardo