Sign in to follow this  
alexr

Table border not shown

alexr

I have a table with text as content in Whitehouse (free) and would like to format it (incl. border =1). Unfortunately all formatting (HTML) is ignored. How can the table be formatted correctly?

Andrew

add a css rule for it. `table.mytable td{border: 1px solid #fff}`

alexr

This is how the table should look like: LPnGO.png Please note that the top border in the header row is 2 points, the bottom border in the header row and all other borders are 1 point. Please tell me where exactly in the CSS file I have to put the code. Thank you for your excellent support!

Andrew

anywhere in style.css should work. Please note however that we only give limited support to 'free' version customers.

MatthewMarichiba

Hi, I had the same issue, and this thread pointed me in the right direction. Thanks. For others who see this in the future, I added the following to my style.css under the /* Defaults */ section toward the top. table {border: 2px solid black;} td {border: 1px solid gray; padding:8px;} th {background-color:#072A5A; color:white; padding:8px;} This renders a nice table style consistent with the overall WhiteHouse theme (in blue). Good luck, Matthew