Sign in to follow this  
sdetecting

Main navigation font bolded or bigger than the sample

sdetecting

Hello, I have just purchased the pagelines theme and installed it at: - I have loaded the demo data but noticed that the only difference is that the font size of the navigation seems to be bigger than the demo. Any ideas how I can change it? Thanks.

kastelic

In order to change the font size of the navigation you have to put a little CCS code in your Custom Code -> Custom CSS section, like this:

.main_nav ul li { font-size:12px }

sdetecting

Thanks, that doesn't do it though. I figured doing a default installation would mirror the way it appears on the original site. So what setting is different in the style sheets? / where to look for.

timlinson

This rule should should do it: `ul.main_nav li {font-size:12px}` Not sure why your default install would turn out differently.. could be slight version differences.

sdetecting

I found out what the problem was. The issue is with the dynamic.css file. In the distribution that you can download the following lines are missing: /* PageLines - Copyright 2011 - Version 1.4.0 */ /* Import Google Fonts --------------- */ @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Molengo); /* Set Type --------------- */ h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .site-title{font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;letter-spacing:0.00em;text-transform:none;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;} body, .font1, .font-primary, .commentlist{font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;letter-spacing:0.00em;text-transform:none;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;} .font2, .font-sub, ul.main-nav li a, #secondnav li a, .metabar, .subtext, .subhead, .widget-title, .post-comments, .reply a, .editpage, #pagination .wp-pagenavi, .post-edit-link, #wp-calendar caption, #wp-calendar thead th, .soapbox-links a, .fancybox, .standard-form .admin-links, #featurenav a, .pagelines-blink, .ftitle small{font-family:Molengo, "Trebuchet MS", Corbel, Arial, sans-serif;letter-spacing:0.10em;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;} /* Dynamic Layout --------------- */

samisam

so are we supposed to add all of the above into dynamic.css or custom code?