Sign in to follow this  
SaleekR

Another Highlight Template/Sidebar question

SaleekR

Ok, so here is what i want to do: I want to have the full page highlight section to the top as in the Highlight -Standard Template. However, what i want is to have the sidebar appear under that. So in essence i want a merge of the Highlight- Standard and Highlight - Content, except the sidebar does not take the full length of the page, but rather only start after the highlight section. Is this possible?

catrina
the sidebar does not take the full length of the page, but rather only start after the highlight section
To clarify: you'd just like a section that takes up the full-width of the page and has widgets for content?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

SaleekR

It's more like a regular page with the sidebar except the highlight section that you have at the top of the Highlights - In Content template, goes straight across like on the highlights - Standard template

kastelic

If you set your default page layout to One Sidebar the standard Highlight Page will already do this.

SaleekR

I do have that set, but the page is still full width with no sidebar.

cmunns

Hey Lara, Do you have a link to the site to make things more concrete for us? That would be great.