Sign in to follow this  
tody

BrandNav section not working

tody

Hi! I have made a menu in wordpress menu maneger with some dropdown pages. On navigation in works great, on brandnav section works fine to AS long as I allso have navigation on page, as soon as I hide navigation or remove it the drop down doesn't work any more. http://www.todyland.info/hvala/ try trening tab. Best regards,

ricardo

Hi Ljubo! Your navigation is acting weird... did you by any chance selected your main nav menu as the Secondary Navigation Menu in PlatformPro Settings > Header and Nav? Ricardo

tody

Nope, I did a test now and put only one page and one subpage, it seem that when there is no navigation it forgets to break the tekst so it widens the parent menu to...

ricardo

Weird... I haven't seen that anywhere... have you made any css (or any other) additions/changes to the menu? Ricardo

tody

nope, I was buying pagelines to avoid that as much as posible :) But I guess it's not my lucky day :D

ricardo

Ok, let's try this another way... in PlatformPro Settings > Header and Nav, is the option "Drop Down Navigation - Nav and BrandNav Section" on or off? It should be on! Ricardo

tody

It's on otherwise there is no dropdowns anyway. I also try this on your demo site if the title of the page (or button) is long this happens I guess. http://test.pagelines.com/tody/ (don't mind the colors:))

ricardo

Is it happening there? Can't see it... Ricardo

tody

Sorry the colors where bad, I restored the default now see for TEST PAGE 2 at the top of the page.

ricardo

Still don't see it... can you create me an admin account there? Username: ricardo email: rbl at mblz.me Ricardo

ricardo

Sorry, should have been more specific. I meant on the test site (test.pagelines.com/tody/) not your own site. Ricardo

tody

Sorry I can only add existing members and your email is not recognize as this. So I got you my site it doesn't really mater I guess. This is not production site jet so feel free :)

ricardo

I've just registered an account, try now please. Don't forget to add me as admin. Ricardo

ricardo

I did but I ended up recreating the problem in one of my test sites. The problem is that BrandNav is not including the superfish stylesheet. I'm reporting this to the devs and hopefully they will answer here with a fix soon. Thanks for your help! Btw, you can delete my accounts from the sites. Ricardo

cabaj

Same problem as Ricardo. My drop-down menus are misbehaving in 'BrandNav'. I need a my main nav, with drop-down menus, to be inline with my logo. Can this be done by editing the 'Navigation' section with custom CSS?

tody

You need to upgrade to 1.5 or copy sucerfish css in to custom css forms.