Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

Hooks and functions help - please

Gavin_

Hi All here is the link - http://79.170.44.130/ginseng-lily.co.uk/ Using hooks I'm trying to find a way to have the phone number above the social media icons. What other branding_after_blahblahblah might I be able to use? Also the call me back buttoon has an extra long clickable space - have i done something wrong? thanks in advance.

ricardo

Hi Gavin! Go to the sections area of PlatformPro and expand the Branding section by clicking the downward arrow labeled Advanced Setup. You can see the available hooks there. Ricardo

Gavin_

i did that and it said for more options see template not sure what template it is referring to though

ricardo

Yeah, you're right, I had to dig into the code. Try any of these: pagelines_before_branding_icons pagelines_branding_icons_start pagelines_branding_icons_end Ricardo

Gavin_

Hi Ricardo thanks for the help i did try one of those already i even made one up - pagelines_above_branding_icons i'll just try again

catrina

There are additional hooks within the template (which you can find when you view Appearance > Editor > select the template branding file on the right side).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Gavin_

thanks - i'll check it out