Sign in to follow this  
dan_ets

all messed up!

dan_ets

I dont know what im doing at all. take a look at my site, i made a complete mess of it. evolvetrainingsystems.com can anyone help me turn my site just like this one pleassseee http://www.kickbacklife.com/

kastelic

That would take a forum post about as long as a book, is there anything specific you need help with that you would like to start with? Or are you looking to hire someone?

dan_ets

My site is pretty much jacked up. I guess i would just like to start off by having it somewhat usable by a visitor. I tried to uninstall it then reinstall and it still looked the same it does now.

kastelic

Sorry your going to have to be more specific. Are you referring to it being in magazine mode? What browser and what browser version are you using.

dan_ets

Im using firefox now, i was using safari. I got some of the content back up. I lost most of my content and i have it stored on a hard drive that isnt in my possession right now so i cant do anything else at the moment But why is the categories, archives, calender and meta on the side if i didnt put anything in the widgets? Thanks for helping me out!!

kastelic

Wordpress (not just Pagelines) puts that default stuff in the sidebar set to show up if you don't have any widgets activated. Activate one widget and it all dissapears.