Sign in to follow this  
infosellonline2daycom

SideBar 2 won't display

infosellonline2daycom

Hey there - can anyone help with this one? Issue: On one of my pages I only want the Sidebar2 to display ... nicely The only way to achieve this is to have the Page Layout = 2 sidebars and uncheck one of them (S1 or S2) But this leaves a great big space of where the other sidebar is. If I use the layout of 1 sidebar it will only show S1 but I actually want to display S2 and unchecking the S1 leaves the whole sidebar areas blank.... Hope I'm making sense here :) Thanks Colleen

MrFent

Website address?

infosellonline2daycom

Hi Chris www.beonline2.com thanks Colleen

infosellonline2daycom

sorry .and page is seo services

infosellonline2daycom

Would really appreciate some help thanks!! ....anybody???

MrFent

Go ahead and enable both sidebars for that page then add the following code to your custom CSS: .page-id-642 #sidebar1 {display:none}

kastelic

Here's just one of may ways to do this: Go into Template Setup and choose Sidebar Wrap from the menu and drag the Secondary sidebar into it. Then make a page with One Sidebar On Right selected and you will see your secondary sidebar the correct size. You will have to hide the sidebar wrap on pages you don't want to see the secondary sidebar.

infosellonline2daycom

Awesome - Thanks Jimmy, I knew it had to be relatively simple.. I just couldn't figure it out & to be honest I did try searching for it in docs & forums ... but since nothing is categorized it makes it really difficult to find.