Sign in to follow this  
nudolio

Disable previous post and next post links

nudolio

Is there a setting to disable the previous post and next post links in Platform Pro - or is that a Wordpress deal? If it's Wordpress, do you know how I can disable these please.

catrina

You can hide those navigation links by going to Settings > Template Setup > select "Single Post Content Area" from the "Select Template" area dropdown list > drag Post Navigation to the right to disable it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

timlinson

That's kinda strange. It doesn't look like platform's post nav.. your prev/next buttons are part of the main navigation bar. Are you using a custom menu in Appearance > Menus? or some sort of post/nav plugin?

nudolio

I am using a couple custom menus in Appearance>Menus, but the "Leadership" nav on my site is just a page. Then I am linking to other pages from Leadership using permalinks. And no post/nav plugin.

timlinson

Can you double check your custom menus? Considering those are pages and not even posts, and that the links are in the main nav instead of post nav, I'm not sure where else the links could be coming from besides the custom menus.

nudolio

Tim, you were correct. Thank you.