Sign in to follow this  
jackhasday

PlataformPro loose the color of the footer

jackhasday

I need help, for some reason the color of the footer is lost, I had scheduled a Blue agree the color of my logo. Suddenly the color was lost and tried to fix it in a thousand ways but I can not figure it out. If I see the page in FireBug, locate the problem and I can find that uncorrected, tells me to remove the background color on line 7 of core.css I make the change there but I was not reflected on the site. A while ago I made an update from the version 1.1.5 to the lasted version and when I did, the problem of the color of the footer was fix, but this messed up the whole design and I came out a message that says the file dinamic.css is not writable and to change the permissions to 666, but the new theme does not appear dinamic.css

ricardo

Hi Jack! Apparently there's a lot of things going on there. Regarding the color of the footer, you set it by changing Body Background Color value in PlatformPro Settings > Design Control. Ricardo

jackhasday

Ricardo PlataformPro 1.1.5 dosen't have Design Control

ricardo

Didn't you say that you updated to the last version? Last version is 1.4.0 Ricardo

jackhasday

Yes I Upgrade bu the design go crazy and I came back. But the good news if that i fix it. Ilocalize the code line in firebug, that was on core.css and I open the core.css directly from Tramsmist (my FTP program) and make the correction from there... and Fix the Problem. Anyway Ricardo, I Apreciate your help, see the next time. Regards, Jack Hasday