Sign in to follow this  
patrryk22

Features tex on lef/right over swf

patrryk22

hi im trying to put text over the swf file in features using in Feature text position settings: tex on left , text on rigt, text on bottom. when i use text on bottom then the text of feature is over the flash but when i use text on rigt or text on left everything looks like in this screen shots below. i think there is problem with css settings but dont know what to do. Please help tesxonleft.jpg and on right tesxtright.jpg

ricardo

What exactly is the problem? Can you post a link to your website where we can see this? Ricardo

patrryk22

ok ricardo i ve made it http://www.test.spreadso.com/ text on left is over flash. but comes up onther problem in IE flash is over the "text on lef" do you know how to change to be good in mozilla and IE?

patrryk22

does anyone knows how to do it ?

ricardo

Hi! I closed the other topic. No need to have several topics open to deal with the same issue. You haven't said what's the problem. Is it the transparency? If it is, IE is know for having problems with transparent PNGs but this is another level of problems as you're trying to do it over flash... I'm not sure there's a fix for this but you can try to change the Feature Slider CSS and replace the transparent PNGs backgrounds for solid colors that you'll then add transparency. I have no idea if this will work for every browser but you should try. Ricardo

patrryk22

Ricardo so it is not posible to work it in ie?

ricardo

I didn't say that. I said:

I'm not sure there's a fix for this but you can try to change the Feature Slider CSS and replace the transparent PNGs backgrounds for solid colors that you'll then add transparency. I have no idea if this will work for every browser but you should try.
Ricardo