Sign in to follow this  
alamedacomputers

Feature Setup...

alamedacomputers

hi, I'm still working with the feature setup. I have it going at http://www.lunarmeteoritestore.com I have the timeout set to 0 so it does not scroll and allows the user to play the movie. Is there anyway I can make it scroll and allow the user to play the movie without the other images transitioning thru ? Having the images transition is a real eyecatcher and it is an intuitive choice when offered the movie selection to click play. also, do you have any more of the pre-made boxes like the one that says 'Hi!' thanks, jc

cmunns

This is why we created the play/pause button so that users could pause the scrolling if they wanted to play a movie.

alamedacomputers

hi adam, I was curious if you could flip you tube movies, like the images; I think the asnwer is apparently not. jc

Kate

Hi JC, If I'm understanding you correctly, then no, you can't, unfortunately.

alamedacomputers

hi kate, thanks for your reply; no doubt when the kit all gets faster, it will become a reality. however I am hoping you can clear another point up for me; you hear alot of neagative press and talk about having FLASH on your homepage for speed of loading reasons and because lots of the mobile crowd simply can't see it; however I notice sites like www.bbc.com and www.yahoo.com using it without a problem to great effect. however their images are substantially smaller than your required image size (610 x 340) it would lend itself to great effect to display my moon rock... if I set yours up, how can I optmize it for speed please? I've also heard it can hurt your search rankings and I'm currently on google pg 1 and I do not want to spoil it ! thanks, jc