Sign in to follow this  
summitkreative

Pageline Pro Brandnav dropdown changed to flyout menu on update

summitkreative    0
summitkreative

Just updated Pageline Pro to 1.4 and somehow the brandnav dropdown menu changed to a horizontal flyout menu. Not sure how to correct this. Any help would be much appreciated. Here's the link: http://summitkreative.com/clients/2540/ Site is still very much in early development stages.

Kate    3
Kate

Hi Andreas, Any chance you have any plugins activated? If so, would you please try deactivating those? (Or making sure they're all current.)

summitkreative    0
summitkreative

I tried deactivating them. Didn't change anything. They are all up to date. The only ones I am using are Gravity Forms, Aksimet, Wordpress Importer, and Twitter for Wordpress.

Kate    3
Kate

Hey Andreas, Still not sure what's causing it, so I'm going to mark it for the devs. But, in the meantime, try adding this to your CSS:

.inline-nav ul ul {position:absolute;}

summitkreative    0
summitkreative

OK thanks. I added the code and it worked. Still has a minor issue though. I modified the code as the width of the drop down only was about 100px wide. I changed it to:

.inline-nav ul ul {position:absolute; width:200px;}

Seems like it's adjusting the width of each nav link individually, as the link furthest to the bottom is slightly narrower than the ones above it.

cmunns    16
cmunns

It appears the lis don't have a width...you could just add one yourself `.inline-nav ul ul li {width:200px;}`