Sign in to follow this  
chapta

Footer

chapta

Hi, we're working on an upcoming website. As you can see we have a problem with the footer: footer_problem.png we don't understand: 1- why the logo "CCH" isn't at the center of the page 2- how to take off the menu from there (we have already have it in the header) 3- how to take off the pageline logo

catrina

1. Where and how did you place the logo in the footer? 2. We'll need a live link to your site. 3. If you have a Developers license, the logo can be removed.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chapta

1. We put the logo png in "footer option", than activated Template Setup->Site footer->Simple footer navigation (only activating this section we can see the footer logo, but we don't want a footer menu) 2. The site is http://www.chaptacreativehouse.com/ (we're working on it, so sometime is down.. for that reason i made a screenshot) 3. Ok, thank you! :)

Kate

Hi Enrico, 1) That's where the logo will show up, by default. In order to move it, or to remove the menus, you'll need to modify your widgets. You can access them at Appearance->Widgets. 3) If you e-mail us, we can give you additional information about removing the logo.

chapta

Thank you very much for your answers and patience!! :)