Sign in to follow this  
mcastle

2 box sections on home page

mcastle

Using PlatformPro - On the home page I'd like to have 3 boxes, a text block (main content) and then another row of 3 boxes. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? TIA for any assistance, Marnie

catrina

The easiest way to accomplish this is by going to Settings > Template Setup and selecting "Posts Pages" from the dropdown menu. Enable the "PageLines Boxes" section by dragging it to the left and place it directly below the "Content Area" section. To create your row of 3 boxes, go to Add New Box. You may create two, three, or as many as you want and put them in sets.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mcastle

I must be missing something obvious. I don't see how to use 2 box sets on the page with another element in the middle. I'm using a static page for the home page, but have also tried the instructions given on a posts page was unsuccessful. This is the layout I would like: Box 1 Box 2 Box 3 a block of text here that spans the width of the boxes Box 4 Box 5 Box 6

catrina

Ah, I didn't know you wanted a block of text between 2 box sets. You can add a box set above the block of text (the main content) and a soapbox set below it.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse