Sign in to follow this  
theitmonkey

Wrapper Div Breaking

theitmonkey

Hello there, I am experiencing some difficulties with iBlog Pro Version 4.2.6 running on WP 3.1.2 www.gotmemories.co <-please notice the CO not COM For the FAQ pages we are using the "Drag and Drop Sidebar" an putting a custom menu in there. We would also like to add some text widgets. But every time we do it breaks the Wrapper Div and puts the "MoreFooter" and "Footer" outside of the Container Div. This only seems to happen when one of the two following is taking place. 1) There is both a Custom Menu and a Text Widget in the sidebar. 2) There is more than ONE Text Widget in the sidebar. This happens without having a Custom Menu in the Sidebar. This does NOT happen in the Main_Sidebar area. Experienced different problems with your "Accordion Slider" sidebar as well. When placing the Custom Menu widget in the that side bar the links are not clickable. NOTE: when ever I mention Text Widget above please know that the widget is EMPTY, there is no HTML or even just plain text. Anyone have any suggestions?

cmunns

You may need to add titles to the widgets to prevent them from breaking markup.

theitmonkey

That did the trick Adam, thanks. Problem being I don't want titles on some of my widgets. but it looks like a does the trick as well. Thanks again for your timely help. Kind of hoping they fix the code though.