Sign in to follow this  
joemoya

Adding to iBlogPro footer

joemoya    0
joemoya

I am trying to add to the footer a couple of linked pages I don't want on the main menu, Privacy Policy etc... I am adding before the wrapper but doesn't seem to work. Are there any issues about it I should know? Thanks, Joe

Andrew    201
Andrew

Nope, just add it into the list elements along with your footer navigation (if activated) `

• Custom Link
  • `

joemoya    0
    joemoya

OK, I'll try it. How about to the left of the copyright? - I couldn't find that.

joemoya    0
    joemoya

Yes, the footer navigation is activate. Where is the list elements?

cmunns    16
    cmunns

you need to go to the footer.php file in your theme editor. Add the new list item right before the closing ul tag in this code: `

• <?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?>
    ` Let me know if this helps.

joemoya    0
    joemoya

Nope. Here where I placed it. <ul class="piped left"> <li class="page_item ">/" title="<?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?>"><?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?> Custom Link <?php endif;?>

cmunns    16
    cmunns

It looks like you accidentally erased the closing `` tag, which should go after the last `` element you added Also, it always helps to give us a link to your site so we can inspect it.

jnoh    0
    jnoh

joemoya can you repaste the code and make sure there are no spaces between lines. To Show Code: To display code just put it between backticks `code` (top left corner of keyboard)

joemoya    0
    joemoya

` <?php if(pagelines('footnav') || pagelines('terms')):?>

<?php if(pagelines('footnav')):?>
    • <?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?> <?php $frontpage_id = get_option('page_on_front'); global $bbpress_forum; if($bbpress_forum && pagelinesforum('exclude_pages')){ $forum_exclude = ','.pagelinesforum('exclude_pages');} else{ $forum_exclude = '';} wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&exclude='.$frontpage_id.$forum_exclude.'&depth=1&title_li=');?>
    • Custom Link
    <?php endif;?> <?php if(pagelines('terms')):?>
    <?php echo pagelines('terms'); ?>
    <?php endif;?>
    <?php endif;?> `