Sign in to follow this  
aemillerco

Forms....

aemillerco

I've previously used Contact Form 7 which works ok for most stuff. I need more features for other sites though. I looked at the recommended "cforms II" and WOW... I have never seen a plugin so far disconnected from standard WP logic and functionality. That thing is a complete mess. Removed it immediately. So now I am looking at Gravity Forms. I plan to use it on several sites but I have read about problems with Platform Pro? Do those issues still exist? I need something professional that can get the job done on several sites. Let me know YOUR thoughts! (please?) :) Thanks all!

ricardo

Hi Chris! Unhappy with the same plugins, I've bought GF yesterday. Would love to hear from other people too. Ricardo

laurenp

Hi, I have used Gravity forms a Platform Pro site and have so far been quite happy with it. I have used both the Mail Chimp and PayPal Add ons without issue. That said I am having problems with creating feeds for the Campaign Monitor add-on. I am not certain this is related to either the plug in or the theme though as I can get it working in local host. So I will need to keep you updated on how that progresses. Cheers, Lauren

catrina

Some plugins don't always play nicely together. That might be a problem...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

laurenp

hmm I tested it on my local server with all the same plugins in place and it worked fine so I'm seeing if the guys at Gravity forms have any other ideas...

[Deleted User]

I'm using Gravity Forms for 4 months now and have not had ANY problems. Quite a different approach than CForms and it took some getting used to. Now I got the hang of it... I don't look back, worth every penny!

laurenp

Just an update to this post. There was a recent update to the campaign monitor add on and the feed is working fine now. I am very happy with Gravity forms and it seems to integrate well with Platform Pro.