Sign in to follow this  
gcmprior

Different Header Each Page

gcmprior

Thanks - I'll give it a try and return with results.

gcmprior

The plugin gives a message: "It looks like wp-content/header-images/ is not writable or does not exist. You will need to create this directory make this directory writable in order for the plugin to work." Based on the thread you mentioned above, I've copied the template.content.php file from Platform to Base. I'm stuck.

gcmprior

Wait - I didn't read the instructions - created necessary files - please don't answer this now...

gcmprior

No, this isn't working. I've inserted the code: <?php if(function_exists('show_media_header')){ show_media_header(); } ?> in the template.content file, as recommended in the thread you indicated - - copy the template.content.php from the platformpro folder to platformbase folder - insert the plugin code into the template after the first line.. so the 1st 2 lines of the template would be like this: <?php global $pagelines_layout;?> <?php if(function_exists('show_media_header')) { show_media_header(); } ?> " but it shows up in the content area, not the header.

gcmprior

So, the instructions say to insert the code into template.content, but that puts the header image into the content. Should I copy over header.php and find a place for the code?